Storage Center Fire In Clifton

Clifton, CO - Fire crews from the Clifton Fire Department are on the scene of a blaze at the Rent-A-Space storage facility in the 500 block of 32-1/2 Road.

Heavy smoke from the blaze could be seen for miles. There are no reports of any injuries at this point, but several storage units are on fire.

This is video from the scene shot by NewsChannel 5 reporter Tyler Young.

Clifton fire officials say they have the blaze contained at this point and that several storage units suffered heavy damage. No cause of the fire has been determined yet. 

Stay with WesternSlopeNow.com and NewsChannel 5 for updates. 


Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center