If you’re planning on heading to Civic Center Park for the parade and rally, here are five things to know:
1. What time does it start?
The pre-rally starts at Civic Center Park at 9 a.m. The parade will start at 10 a.m. at Union Station at Wynkoop and 17th.
2. Where can I park?
Parking will be very limited in downtown Denver and several roads will be closed. The Avalanche suggested people take public transportation, ride a bike, or use a scooter to get to downtown.
These are the roads that the City of Denver said will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday:
- Wednesday, June 29th
- Bannock St, Colfax to 14th Ave, 6 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Thursday, June 30th
- 14th Ave between Delaware St and Broadway, 6 a.m.- 11:59 p.m.
- Bannock St from Colfax to 13th Ave, 6 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Cherokee St from Colfax to 13th Ave, 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
3. What will happen at the rally and parade?
The Colorado Avalanche said there will be live music, season highlight reels, a live video feed from the parade, and more. Once the parade arrives, the City and County of Denver will hold a program to honor the team. The program will feature the following:
- Colorado Avalanche players, coaches, and management
- E. Stanley and Josh Kroenke
- Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock
- Avalanche mascot, Bernie!
- Avalanche Ice Patrol
4. What should you bring to the rally and parade?
- Colorado Avalanche gear
5. What will the weather be like?
Meteorologist Chris Tomer said it will be a dry, sunny morning with a 30% chance of afternoon t-storms. Highs will be around 90 degrees.
Here are some of our other stories for Avalanche fans:
- Why room 87 was fate for Avs wining Stanley Cup
- Photos: Avalanche fans celebrate 2022 Stanley Cup victory
- Stanley Cup Championship gear for sale
- Photos: Colorado Avalanche players celebrate Stanley Cup victory
FOX31 will carry the parade live on TV and in the app on FOX31 NOW.