DENVER (KDVR) — There are hundreds of unsolved homicide cases, long-term missing person cases, and unidentified remains cases in Colorado where at least three years have passed since the crime happened.
Who killed Daniel Lell in 2013?
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation is working to find out who murdered Daniel Lell in 2013.
The Aurora Police Department was called to 1360 Racine Street on April 19, 2013, by Lell’s daughter.
Police said Lell’s daughter was in his home and noticed a missing television and the home had been ransacked.
Lell’s daughter also found her father dead. Police said Lell was restrained and due to medical issues, he was unable to breathe in the position he was in, and he died.
Over nine years later, Lell’s murder remains unsolved.
Lell’s daughter reached out to FOX31 hoping to feature her brother’s case. If you have information about the investigation, please contact the Aurora Police Department at 303-739-6000. You can also contact the Metro Denver Crime Stoppers anonymously at 720-913-7867.
Highlighting cold cases in Colorado
Here are some of the other cases we’ve highlighted:
- Cold case: Who murdered Maggie Long 1,651 days ago?
- Cold case: What happened to Elizabeth Miller 40 years ago?
- Cold case: Who kidnapped Christopher Abeyta 35 years ago?
- Cold case: Who killed JonBenét Ramsey 25 years ago?
- Cold case: Who killed Jessica Bejarano 15 years ago
- Cold case: Where is Terri Ackerman?
- Cold case: Who killed Richard Elliott at a grocery store 23 years ago?
- ‘Don’t ever give up hope’: Cold case: Who killed Edward Steinbach?
- Cold Case: Who killed Denise Davenport 37 years ago?
- Cold case: Who murdered James O’Neal Johnson 23 years ago?
- Cold case: Where is Jennifer Lynn Marcum?
- 18 people remain unidentified in Denver since 1970
If you ever have a cold case you would like us to feature, please fill out this form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System shows there are currently 21,556 open missing persons cases in the United States and over 300 in Colorado.