Allgood News – Jaqub Gurule – Attitude is Everything!

Allgoodstories

Jaqub Gurule is a ‘go-getter.’ To keep up with him…you’ve got to catch him. Working out, hunting, working or heading to meet a friend, Jacub just doesn’t stop. And there is one thing Jaqub probably doesn’t want you to know, but I’m going to tell you…He was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis more than 5 years ago. But, you’d never know and Jaqub is fine with that. Smart, talented  and ALWAYS with a smile, Jaqub is facing his diagnosis head on and one day at a time, with a great attitude. It’s an attitude of gratitude that should make us all think and maybe appreciate what we do have…just a little bit more and be grateful. With Jaqub, it’s all about attitude.His disease will always be there …and with Jaqub? His smile will be too. Here is Jaqub’s Allgood News Story.     

If you would like to get in touch with Jaqub Gurule …Here’s his Email: Jaqubgurule@yahoo.com  

If you have an IDEA for an Allgood News Story, Please Contact me: Dallgood@KREXTV.com or Call me: 970-242-5000 ext. 4013

Thank you!    

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Local News Videos

Don't Miss