GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. — Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties is honored to once again be recognized by REAL Trends as one of the top 500 brokerages in the U.S. This marks the 6th consecutive year that Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties has been included on the REAL Trends 500 list, an independently verified compilation of the nation’s leading residential real estate companies.
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties (CBDP) was recognized in the following categories:
- Among the top Coldwell Banker affiliates represented on the list, CBDP ranked 20 out of 138.
- In a ranking of the 50 firms in the REAL Trends 500 by sides that had the largest increase in closed sales volume between 2019-2020, CBDP ranked 23.
- In a ranking of the 50 firms in the REAL Trends 500 by sides that had the largest percent increase in closed sales volume between 2016-2020, CBDP ranked 29.
- Among the 500 largest brokerages in the U.S. ranked by closed sales volume for 2019, CBDP ranked 263.
- Among the 347 firms that closed at least $1 billion worth of residential real estate in 2020, CBDP ranked 263.
- Among the 500 largest brokerages in the U.S. ranked by closed transaction sides for 2020, CBDP ranked 339.
“With over 106,000 brokerages in the nation, being named one of the largest and fastest-growing is a tremendous honor,” said Todd Conklin, Chairman of Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties. “Our agents work incredibly hard to provide exceptional service and help their clients achieve their real estate goals. These rankings reflect that commitment to excellence.”