MESA COUNTY, Colo. (KREX) — Households in Mesa County now have a chance to receive free COVID-19 tests by mail.
Mesa County Public Health is offering four free rapid antigen at-home tests for every household in Mesa County. According to the FDA, these tests:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken a home or other locations
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Can be used for testing whether you have COVID-19 symptoms or not
- Can be used for testing whether you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines or not
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
Click here to order the free at-home tests.