GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. – Grand Valley Power is continually monitoring events associated with COVID-19 in our area. Due to the increased county level with COVID-19 and in an effort to best protect the health of their employees and the general public, GVP is limiting access to their lobby. Effective Monday, November 30, 2020, the lobby will be closed to the public, with essential in-person meetings by appointment only.
Grand Valley Power will continue to work remotely and provide customer service on all member accounts. Crews will remain on hand to perform critical system maintenance and respond to power interruptions. Grand Valley Power provides a number of ways to pay bills including:
- Online through GVP’s SmartHub web and app,
- Online through PayNow (one-time payment service),
- 24/7 automated pay-by-phone number at 877-760-7435,
- By calling us during regular business hours (Monday – Friday from 8 – 5 p.m.),
- By drop box at City Market’s and Safeway (except Redlands location),
- By drop box outside our office location,
- By mail.
Consumers who have been directly impacted by COVID-19, and are in need of special assistance, are encouraged to call 970-242-0040.
Grand Valley Power will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation with the intent to re-open the office for full service as soon as possible. For more detailed information and updates, members should visit gvp.org or follow their Facebook and Twitter pages.