Mobile home caught fire

Local News

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo –

At about 11AM today, the Grand Junction fire crews responded to a mobile home fire off 28 and B Road. The owners of a RV were conducting maintenance when a flash fire started inside the mobile home.

A flash fire is a sudden intense fire caused by ignition of a mixture of air and a dispersed flammable substance.

The class A fire was located inside a local RV storage lot where two mobile homes and one trailer received damages. One person was transported to the hospital to seek treatment.

Grand Junction Fire Department was successfully able to extinguish the fire before it continued to spread throughout the storage lot.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss