Morning Weather Forecast with Megan Montgomery 5/11/2020

Local News

TODAY: We look at chances of rain through most of the day. By this morning, we see a 60% chance of rain with temperatures in the 60s. By this afternoon, chances of rain decrease with a 40% chance of rain by noon and a 20% chance by 3 p.m. High temperatures will be in the 70s this afternoon.

TONIGHT: The skies will clear up overnight as overnight lows will be in the 50s and 40s.

EXTENDED FORECAST: Dry air will move into the area for Tuesday. Afternoon temperatures will rise slightly into the 80s and upper 70s with mostly sunny skies. We see the dry pattern continue through the rest of the work week. The dry conditions will be of concern starting Tuesday as they could help a fire spread easily. A Fire Weather Watch will be in effect for Mesa, Delta and Montrose counties on Tuesday.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss