GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. — Children who will be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2021, are invited to register for the Fall of 2021-22 school year through our online registration process. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, online registration will open Monday, April 19, and run throughout the month of April and May. Parents will use ParentVUE Online registration for students entering Kindergarten in 2021-22.
Parents will be asked later in the summer to bring their child’s birth certificate, immunization
records, and proof of address (utility bill, bank state, mortgage statement) to their child’s
new school. Registration will not be finalized without these documents.
● Parents with students already attending D51 schools will use their existing ParentVUE account.
● If you have a ParentVUE account and have forgotten your username or password, please log intoParentVUE and request a new password OR contact your student’s school to request this
● New parents will need to create a ParentVUE account (see instructions below).
Logging into Online Registration
Go to d51schools.org, and go to the Parents tab, click Parent Information, select Enrollment, then click on Kindergarten Registration or Click the button below.
Current Parents – Login to ParentVUE and follow the prompts through the process.
New Parents to District 51 – When the page displays, click More Options (bottom right) and select
Create a New Account. Follow the prompts as you continue through the process of creating an account.
An email will be sent to you.
● Don’t forget to check your junk mail if you don’t see an email.
● If you don’t receive an email, contact your student’s school.
● If you have a ParentVUE account, log in prior to the Kindergarten Online Registration window to
confirm your access.
● If you have a student enrolled in District 51 and do not have a ParentVUE account,
please contact your students’ school requesting assistance.