GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. – This month on our D.I.Y segment with Charmed by Heirlooms, we learn how to turn a piece of wood and some rope into a rustic shelf!
Charmed is located on Main Street and is the sister store to Heirlooms for Hospice. Proceeds support HopeWest (a non-profit that provides hospice, palliative care and grief support to the community)
According to Mandy: This project was inspired by the repurposed farmhouse, rustic décor that is trending right now!
Here’s how you can make your own wooden shelf:
- Collect wood and cut with a chop saw
- Drill hole in ends of wooden shelf
- Paint the shelf to give the plain lumber some character
- Add rope to hang the shelf
- Option to add additional hardware like a rod
- Display final product
Visit Charmed by Heirlooms where you can buy a premade wooden shelf, and get more tips on the Charmed blog at CharmedByHeirlooms.com, or by calling 254-8556