GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colo. — Two people are taken to the hospital, following an early-morning fire in Glenwood Springs.
Shortly after midnight, emergency responders were sent to an RV fire at the Hideout Campground.
Heavy smoke was found coming from an exterior wall, and beneath the RV.
Officials say two people were transported to Valley View Hospital for smoke inhalation and burns.
A fire investigation team has concluded the incident was unintentional and probably caused by improperly discarded smoking material.