August 26th Forecast

Weather

We will see chances for scattered showers build up overnight. Thanks to cloudier skies morning lows will be around 5 degrees warmer than yesterday. Rain showers will keep our highs just below average in the 80s for the valleys and 70s at the higher elevations. Lower valleys are looking at a 30 – 40% chance for scattered showers for the late morning and afternoon with the higher elevations having a 50 -60% chance. Rain totals from this event look to be on the lower end with the lower valleys looking to receive up to a tenth of an inch and the high country seeing a quarter of an inch. Dry mostly sunny weather will return for Friday and the weekend with highs quickly rebounding back to where they were at the start of the week.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss